- Innovative teaching by award-winning academics
- Options to intercalate and study in Europe
- New Consultation Skills Learning Centre
- Community-based placements
- Use of cadavers in dissection
- Early clinical experience at NHS Foundation
Trusts in the North West
- Patient cases from a diverse population
- School is part of the University of Manchester
- Ranked within the top 40 universities worldwide
From the BBC 3 series 'Junior Doctors', recent graduate
Lucy Hollingworth gives an insight into her working life
Key course features
MMS / NHS facilities
- Volunteers needed to put best foot forward
Researchers at The University of Manchester are looking for volunteers from across the North West to take part in a new study to help people act on their good intentions to walk more.
- Prestigious appointments for Manchester Professors
The contribution of two University of Manchester professors to the advancement of medical science has been recognised with their election to the prestigious Fellowship of the Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
A new study involving researchers at the universities of York and Manchester has revealed substantial areas of doubt and uncertainty about the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Manchester appoints world-leading academic to help bring graphene closer to medicine
The University of Manchester has today announced the appointment of a world-leading academic, who is playing a pivotal role in nanomedicine - a growing field with potential to benefit patients suffering from neurodegenerative disease and cancer.
See: more news
Events taking place associated with the Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences
- Actiation by Destruction: proteasome-mediated transciption initiation12:00 - 13:00 Thursday 23 May 2013
This seminar is part of the Cell Organisation and Dynamics Seminar Series
- FMHS-FLS Research Forum: Biological Clocks (II) - CANCELLED14:00 - 16:00 Thursday 23 May 2013
Please note: this meeting has now been cancelled
Title: Biological Clocks (II)
About the 'FMHS-FLS Research Forum 2013':