Pathology (BSc) - Intercalating MBChB/BDS students - Overview
Year of entry: 2016
View tabs | View full page
The one-year, intercalated BSc in Pathology course provides the opportunity for medical students of high ability who are considering a career in academic medicine to:
- study pathology as a science
- gain an insight into laboratory medicine
- make contacts that may be valuable in their future career
In addition to gaining an understanding of the scientific principles that underpin modern medical practice, the students will become skilled in a range of laboratory techniques and experience the challenges of performing a substantial laboratory research project.
Get an overview of the benefits of undergraduate study at The University of Manchester.
- Download or order: Undergraduate Prospectus 2015 entry
- The school welcomes applications from overseas students. For more information, see: Entry requirements